Another great birthday. It was simple, subtle but still made me appreciate everything and everyone I have.
I’m going to list out 24 things that I appreciate today:
- Friends and family. They’re the best. I hope everyone stays in my life.
- Being open minded about all the good and bad things that come in life because everything always turns out to be a positive thing.
- I have to be thankful that I’m celebrating another year in Brunei and surrounded by people who care.
- Spontaneity is the best motto to live by at this age. Crazy things happen when we say yes to anything.
- I love the fact that I have a job that pays enough to keep me happy.
- I bought my first i-phone with my own paycheck, few weeks before I turned 24. Best feeling ever.
- Food and love really go together. I’m so blessed with both.
- Who knew being single is actually not too bad. No commitment issues. I can do whatever the hell I want. It’s just so carefree.
- Kitties are the most adorable things ever! I want to get a pet soon as I get a place to stay!
- Whenever I feel like something is wrong with me, there are always people who can convince me otherwise. It’s just nice to keep positive people around as a reminder to always be thankful.
- When someone you like, likes you back.
- I love my amazing colleagues.
- Sunsets every weekday on the way back home.
- Sunrise, on the very rare occasions that I get up real early for work. Always a beautiful sight.
- Birthday hugs and kisses. And any other days.
- Keeping in touch with someone who is miles away with a different time zone. The thing about missing a person is that you will always look forward to tomorrow, because that means its a day closer to seeing him again.
- Been reminiscing with old songs lately from the 90s, early and early 2000 onwards. Today’s music just can beat old jams.
- That cute guy who works down my office who has the prettiest smile ever.
- I appreciate my me time so much. I get that a little too much sometimes, but I know I’ll miss it when I stop getting it one day. So enjoy while it lasts.
- Spa and salon days every two weeks.
- Taking time off to do runs every few weekends when I’m stressed out.
- People still care.
- I’m just really thankful with everything I have right now. Life is good, and life will get better. Alhamdulillah.